Tours - Yatsugatake Farming Village Ride
- Riding Area: Tateshina and Izumino area
- Riding Season: March through November
- Time: The tour can start at anytime, the last time slot starts at 4:00 PM
- Subject: Easy ride, any level rider
- What is Included:Rental Bike, Helmet, Guiding service
- Bathroom, shower and changing room available at extra cost.
- Guided tour available upon reservation.
- English speaking cycling guides & staff available upon reservation.
Let's explore a different side of Japan that is off the beaten path. Through this natural experience, you will be cycling from Tateshina, Chino to Hara and return. During the trip, enjoy the picturesque views of Yatagatake Mountain, the North Alps, and the South Alps mountain ranges as you ride through farms and rice fields. There are some places along the way, including Yatsugatake Farm, Yatsugatake Nature, and Science Park and the Jiyu Noen Farmers market, and more. Riding toward the south from Yatsugatake Cycling for scenic views of the Yatsugatake range. Enjoy the quiet atmosphere while pedaling at your own pace. After pedaling one kilometer, you will start to climb into a forest and get closer to the Yatsugatake range. Soon, you will be in an open area with vibrant greenery fields. After this climb, you will ride down by the Yatsugatake Farm and Yatsugatake Nature Science Park, where you can choose to rest.