- Accommodation at selected hotels with meals as mentioned
- All meals as mentioned (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Check-in time is 3.00PM and check-out time is 10.00AM. Early or late service is subject to availability with surcharge.
- Tours and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide on tour day
- Join SIC one day tour in Hakone, train ticket Hakone - Tokyo
- Meals as mentioned
- Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
- Service charge and current government VAT tax
- Optional tours
- Early and/or late hotel check-in unless otherwise stated
- International airfares unless otherwise stated
- Gratuities and tips for hotel/restaurant staff, porters, local guides/drivers and Tour Leader
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Beverages other than included in pre-tour documentation
- Personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional activities (which are subject to availability)
- Baggage forwarding service
- Surcharge applies if the departure is during pubic holidays in Japan
- Single supplement: applied for clients who want to stay on their own in one room
Day 1: MOUNT FUJI
SIC Tour. This guided 1-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone- the beautiful cone-shaped dormant volcano that has become a symbol of Japan all around the world in the paintings of Hokusai. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park.
Day 2: HAKONE FREE DAY
You have the next day free in Hakone - a checkpoint on this historical "Tokaido" highway stretching from Kyoto to Edo. This checkpoint was famous for its hot springs and geisha - much of the traditional town persists to this day, so get a taste of the old life simply by walking out of your hotel room and strolling down to the nearby izakaya! The Hakone townsfolk are friendly - take their recommendations when asking what of the many o-tsu-mami to try when accompanying your sake.
Day 3: HAKONE- TOKYO
On the third day, you get to make your own way down to Tokyo by express train. Eat "eki-ben" lunch boxes unique to the station of departure, like the Japanese do!
Tour ends upon arrival in Tokyo!